The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for the training and troubleshooting of Kipu Health s gold standard EMR. This is a technical business process-oriented role assisting clients with specialized solutions. Responsibilities also include post-implementation support, service request investigation and resolution (supporting and training internal and external stakeholders), developing knowledge transfer materials for associates and customers, providing input for defining user needs, and solution-specific testing.
At Kipu Health we have a mentoring program across the service delivery team where all team members are assigned mentors and as they develop, they become mentors. Our dedication to mentoring helps to ensure that all team members develop as quickly as possible for advancement opportunities.
- Offer expert support and assistance to Kipu users via phone, email, and chat.
- Perform software optimization reviews and hold meetings with clients to help them get the most value out of our products.
- Assist our product team with project scoping and quality control.
- Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with our Account Managers to manage expectations and service delivery for their portfolio of accounts.
- Occasionally attend live user trainings and industry conferences to assist clients in person and build relationships.
- Providing remote training of software features.
- Following deadlines, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Keeping management informed on workload status and client feedback, issues, requests, etc.
- You have a passion for helping people troubleshoot and solve problems.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a Customer Service, Software Support or IT Help Desk environment.
- You are highly proficient with computers.
- You want to work for a fast-growing leader in its market.
- You work well on and enjoy working on a team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactively think of and propose new ideas to help improve general administrative, implementation, and customer service policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks on deadlines.
- Have medical industry knowledge and understand medical terminology. It s a big plus if you have experience in the area of substance abuse treatment and an even bigger plus if you have experience in medical billing or marketing.
You just might thrive here if you are
- Dedicated to Client Success: Have read and believe in Kipu s mission statement and are willing to live it each day
- Passionately Driven: Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and results-driven team
- Solution-Oriented: You enjoy utilizing critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems and/or issues
- Highly competitive salary based on your local market s compensation data.
- Vacation, sick, and paid time off.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.