PDS Tech is seeking an experienced Inspector for a 2nd Shift opening in Clearwater, FL.
Summary: Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required 4-6 years of related experience.
- US Citizenship Required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires basic computer knowledge
- Prior Electronic Assembly and Soldering experience preferred
- Vision Screening will be required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com