Based on performance, this position may lead to permanent employment.
The adaptive sports products made are often for injured veterans. Each product is adaptive sports equipment that enables the individual to participate in a sport or activity for which they are not currently able to do. It is meaningful work and we take it seriously.
- Studies and reviews work orders or detailed specifications of work to be performed
- Sets up and operates all machines (saws, benders, mills, etc) within department
- Works closely with Leadership and Engineering to solve job-related problems
- Reads, interprets and builds from shop orders, blue prints, and CAD models
- Fabricates to quality specifications
- Checks all critical dimensions using calipers, height gauges, angle finders or protractors to order specification
- Performs predictive/preventative maintenance as necessary
- Works closely with leadership team to develop and drive continuous improvement activities
- Maintains an organized and clean working environment utilizing 5S principles
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned position
- Assists in the training and development of others
- Performs job in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Adheres to all safety policies
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity and willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required
- Daily attendance is critical (Work schedule 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri)
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.