To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.
You have always been interested in IT, but havent yet found your way in? Or you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? This is the perfect time and place to make it happen. Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our branch in Belarus operates under the LLC Support Chain entity with an office in Minsk. We currently have almost 200 employees, and growing!
For the last several years we have been successful in training our staff from scratch, and building a strong, learning-oriented environment. We believe in finding and hiring talent, individuals who possess a strong interest in the field, and strong motivation to learn and succeed. We hire for character and train the skill, and our requirements are set accordingly, with few simple preconditions:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are mostly US-based
- Passion for working with people, and helping them to get their stuff work
- Solution-oriented mindset, and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to lend a helping hand, and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company.
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are week-based – you wouldn’t be switching through different shifts each day but would keep a more stable schedule.
- The application submitted entirely in the English language
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
At the moment, we are looking for several new team members to join us for our IT Support Intern role. Depending on your technical preference, experience, and ambition, you would be offered a position in one of our teams. We will definitely use the interview process to find out what would suit you best! Daily responsibilities of a Support Intern would be:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and provide guidance to our customers with technical, and billing-related questions
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an amazing, personal customer experience
What we can offer you:
- Indefinite Employment Contract
- Democratic management
- Clear promotional path
- Initial training and mentoring
- Technical certifications paid by the company
- A young and friendly international team
- Free coffee and tea
- Regular company events
Please submit your application in the English language! Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
*Due to the extraordinary situation with the coronavirus pandemic, we have adjusted our selection process to be completely online and our employees are currently working from home.
New employees will have the ability to start employment as soon as possible and also work from home. We will help with the equipment requirements for remote work.