This is an entry level position for a high school graduates or early career persons interested in building a career in construction. We are seeking construction Laborers to join our team in Tampa, FL.
In this safety-sensitive position, you will be required to work on various construction sites performing basic tasks such as:
- Assist equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled craft workers
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Load and unload construction materials
- Assemble and disassemble temporary construction structures
- Perform construction site setup and cleanup
- Complete all job-related duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Qualified candidates must have or be:
- Hands-on experience as a general laborer in the construction industry
- Self-motivated and willing to travel for up to three weeks consecutively
- Drive time, mileage, per diem and lodging are provided in most cases.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Able to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
- Specific experience in geotechnical construction a plus.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer