This employee will develop detailed project plans for the implementation of operational initiatives through analytical/quantitative and qualitative analysis. They will also assist in overall project administration. This includes coordination of resources, tracking revenue impact, cost reduction, increased efficiency, identifying and resolving issues, and communicating project status.
- Perform ROI and Cost/Benefit analysis of new opportunities and present findings
- Develop and manage business plans identifying key activities, priorities, and risks
- Monitor and alert senior management to any activity that is misaligned with the Operational Initiatives department’s vision
- Analyze and make recommendations for improvement in distribution process
- Create training and evaluation programs in the area of Operations in order to reduce cost, increase efficiency, clarify responsibilities, and increase value to organization
- Develop and follow through on special projects designed to evaluate process improvements Participate in the implementation of resulting programs or procedural changes
- Identify issues as they arise, facilitate resolution of issues, escalate to relevance as needed
- Monitor projects against implementation schedules
- Communicate project status Track costs of implementation against budget
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Oracle, and/or Tableau
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong background in analytical consulting, data science, or related field
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Education and Experience: BA or BS degree, preferred
- MS data analytics
- 2-4 years of operations/supply chain management experience, preferred
- Excellent analytical skills required
The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Company: Lincare Procurement Inc.