If you re bold, enjoy a challenge, and always looking to innovate, you ll feel right at home at TACO Metals. We realize our strength is in our collaboration with like-minded and talented people from designers and engineers to project managers, sales representatives, and beyond.
Our mission is to be the one and only company our customers think of because we have created value through Innovation, Quality, and Service and we have been doing just that since 1959. We don t just develop and manufacture products for the Marine and Sports Fishing industries, we help create opportunities for.
And that mission starts with recruiting high-quality talent that knows what it means to win as a team.
Currently, we have an opening within our Warehouse Department for Packaging in our Largo, FL location.
The primary responsibility of this position is to package finished product in accordant to internal guidelines and procedures. This position is an hourly non-exempt position and will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Package finished product in accordant to internal guidelines.
- Approve finished products by confirming part number.
- Input and create packing slip.
- Verify all product on packing slip is included in shipment.
- Work with Production Lead on priority shipments.
- Coordinate with shipping material handler based on daily shipping schedule.
- Perform all job receipts in designated areas.
Requirements for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Familiar with manufacturing and quality concepts
- Familiar with ERP or WMS system preferred, training available
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Continuous contact with other people requiring communication via face-to-face, orally by telephone, and various written methodologies.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Lifting: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas using the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to others accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Manufacturing environment, which requires the use of hearing protection.
- Visual Acuity: Able to perform an activity such as: viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading, viewing measurement equipment. This is within a manufacturing environment and requires the use of safety glasses to prevent harm to the eyes. At the risk of injury from metal from the fabrication process.
Does this sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If you feel you are a good match for this position, our culture, and have the required experience and educational background, please submit your resume today. We would love to have a conversation with you!
Employer s Rights
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their supervisor or managers to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not an employment contract and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice (subject to applicable laws).
Taco Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled