To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.
Get paid up to twice a week at our facility!
We are looking for Personal Care Aides to Assist with Care.
Administers personal care to residents. Aides respond to a variety of resident needs including answering call lights, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, monitoring and recording vital signs, monitoring and recording food intake and output, transporting via wheel chair, assisting with ambulation in a safe manner.Included is general housekeeping such as changing linens and room organization. Position includes turning, re positioning and providing proper body alignment to prevent pressure sores and to aide in comfort of resident. Employee is to assist and support professional nurses as requested.
Training and Experience: Minimum 18 years of age, ability to communicate effectively with residents, and co-workers. Required to follow HIPAA guidelines and adhere to confidentiality of resident information. Position requires providing support to supervising licensed nurse and administrator or director of nursing.
- Provide personal care to residents
- Ability to provide direct physical and emotional care to resident including, but not limited to, personal hygiene, transferring, lifting, maintain records, confidentiality and assistance with activities of daily living. Recognize and report in a timely manner any change in resident condition to charge staff.
- Support co-workers by providing assistance as needed or requested in resident care. .
- Report in timely manner any accidents or incidents involving residents, staff, visitors.
- Must be able to work independently or with peers to provide care of residents. Must be able to work eight (8) hour shift unless otherwise designated by supervisor. Must be able to provide first aid as needed. In assisted living facilities employee must be able to work independent of direct supervision.