Classification: Project Assistant
Compensation: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly
Robert Half currently has an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Project Assistant with a company in the Non-Profit industry! Do you enjoy conducting research and working on a variety of projects? Do you have exceptional organization skills? If so, we insist that you apply today! We are looking for a candidate with the requisite skills talent to take on this exciting new career opportunity. Come to Tampa, Florida, for this short-term contract / temporary Project Assistant role.
What you get to do every day
– Distributing project information to key partners
– Support project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
– Handling data analysis and report development, proofreading and editing documents, and preparing presentations
– Ensuring documents are complete, requesting additional information as needed
– Supporting Project Managers and maintaining project deliverable schedules by organizing team meetings and communication according to project specifications
– Utilizing online research tools to find information
– Making travel arrangements and finding accommodations for training seminars, conferences and additional project-related events
– Documenting meetings and keeping records of assignments and progress
– High school diploma or its equivalent required; a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field is highly preferred
– Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Highly skilled at database and file management
– Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite experience is a plus
– 1 year of business/office experience is necessary for this position
– Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Experience with Project Tracking
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
– Foundational knowledge in computer research
– Command of Create Reports
– Administrative Assistance experience
– Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes inaugural list of America s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.