Molex offers excellent benefits, a climate-controlled facility, 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us on 1st Shift as a Maintenance Technician and grow within the company. If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come join our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI programs
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI programs
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to equipment and manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring Requirements:
- 3 + years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance / Integration Experience
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, replacing, and integrating: vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, and heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams, and bearings
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, specifications, manuals, and blueprints
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
- Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf