As the world’s largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you’re looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others’ lives, we have the ideal position for you!
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Job type: Contract salary: $25.42 – 29.91 per hour
Work hours: 9 to 5
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- A typical Research Assistant performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of clinical trials and assists in the performance of clinical procedures to collect data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies.
- Verify and/or correct research study information on source documents. Research queries and variances, and provide feedback to the site data collector
- Input research study data into trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, maintaining quality control for content, accuracy, and completeness- Prepare and maintain research study files
- Compile, collate and submit study information within established deadlines
- Assist in maintenance of regulatory documentation
- Schedule subject visits and generate appropriate reports and documents for research subjects prior to visits