At CrowdStrike we re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it.
We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let s talk.
About the Role:
Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) is a brand new and a key product area for CrowdStrike. We’re extending CrowdStrike s mission of stopping breaches into the public cloud and cloud-native workloads. CrowdStrikess CWPP offering will give customers the ability to monitor and track their cloud-native workloads as well as hardening and protecting them against attacks prior to deployment. This offering will help with defending against potential adversary activities involving cloud-native resources.
When coupled with Falcon, CrowdStrike’s endpoint security offering, our CWPP offering will provide a more comprehensive perspective on how the adversary is targeting key customer infrastructure. Our ultimate goal is to provide a single platform for securing the entire lifecycle of cloud workloads.
- You will Lead backend engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications across CrowdStrike products
- Leverage and build cloud-based systems to detect targeted attacks and automate cyber threat intelligence production at a global scale
- Brainstorm, define and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team
- Work in a startup-like environment with a small fast-moving team
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend, and data storage technologies and our system
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability
- Be given the autonomy to own your work in a high trust environment Use and give back to the open-source community
The technology stack you’ll use will include:
- Go (Golang)
- Kafka GIT
- Cassandra Elastic
- Search Docker
- Redis ZMQ
- Degree in Computer Science (or professional experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems)
- Understanding scalability and distributed systems i.e. sharding, partitioning, concurrency, etc
- Being a team player A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Bonus points awarded for:
- Contributions to the open-source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
- Existing exposure to Go, Scala, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch…
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.