To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.
- Unloading of product from manufacturing facility and outside vendors.
- Keep work area clean and organized in a safe manner.
- Perform visual quality checks on product during loading process.
- Pull product according to order
- Fill-out required paperwork as needed.
- Adhere to all safety training, policies, and procedures.
- Work safely and report unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with inventory as needed.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include assisting other production
- Assisting with window cut outs and door cut downs
- Shift start: 7:30AM
- Shift length: 8.5 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance – available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Ability to read and understand product labels, job instructions, and safety guidelines.
- Forklift experience
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to be Forklift Certified-Basic Knowledge of SOP’s
About Clopay Building Products
Clopay Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Griffon Corporation, is North America’s largest manufacturer of residential garage doors and a key player in the commercial overhead garage doors segment.